Every piece of furniture we sell is designed, crafted and finished with great care. We think that it should also be delivered with the same great care, that’s why we don’t use standard shippers, couriers or parcel services.
With few exceptions we will use our own team and vans to deliver your furniture, where that isn't possible we will use one of two specialist removal firms who we have worked with for a number of years. That way we can be sure that your furniture will be delivered by a strong and experienced team who are used to moving and handling special pieces.
For your convenience we offer two delivery services;
Standard Delivery Service - £40
- Standard delivery covers a ground floor first room delivery of your boxed or wrapped items
- You will receive a pre-booked delivery day with an am or pm delivery slot
- It may be possible to arrange a 2 hour window (but we can’t always guarantee this)
Due to the way standard deliveries are scheduled our drivers will not be able to unpack any items, move any pieces upstairs or assemble items that require assembly (among other things this may include bed frames, wardrobes and dining tables). If you need us to position and assemble your furniture then please consider the great value premier delivery service.
Premier Delivery Service - £65/£75
Whilst it is always exciting, receiving and dealing with a set of heavy or cumbersome bedroom or living room furniture can be quite daunting.
Our premier delivery service is designed to take any stress out of your day, our trained delivery team will do all of the hard work for you and leave you with a finished room. Of course it costs a little extra but we think the service is great value and most of our customers opt for the premier service.
- Pre-booked delivery service with call from the driver on the day if requested
- 2 Man Delivery to the room of your choice upstairs or down.
- All items unpacked and checked prior to delivery
- Assembly of Bed Frame, Fitting of Legs to Dining Tables and other assembly as required Excluding wardrobes.
- Fitting of Knobs and handles
- Removal of Transport Feet where needed
- All Packaging will be removed and recycled
Wardrobes - As most of our wardrobes are delivered in a Knock Down form and will require some assembly once in your room. Although this is a relatively simple task it can be time consuming and so we do not include this service as standard within the premier delivery service. If you are happy to build your wardrobe yourself that is fine, If you would like us to handle it for you then please make sure you check the Wardrobe assembly option at the checkout, it costs just £10 extra and we would fully recommend it.
UK & Scottish Islands
For customers in UK or Scottish islands, including Isle of Wight, please contact us for a delivery price.